Search This Blog

Appetizers anyone can make

Appetizers anyone can make
Figs stuffed with parmesan and wrapped in bacon

Saturday, April 2, 2011

100's of new store items up today, now a grocery store

100's of new store items up today, now a grocery store too !
You can find all kinds of your every day items as well as so so many of
hard to find ones.

I now have a page up just for the left handed chefs.

I also have a page for grocery shopping, now I have beef, Omaha steaks, etc., and fresh vegetables, flours, butters, eggs, etc. and many dry goods from around the world.
I've included seedless jams, hard to find vegetables like budda's hand, meyer lemons, key lime, kefer leaves, lemon grass, and so on.  I have also paid attention to vegan, gluten free and kosher diets.

Coming soon, budget meals and ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment