Search This Blog

Appetizers anyone can make

Appetizers anyone can make
Figs stuffed with parmesan and wrapped in bacon

Friday, April 1, 2011

New Store, Left Handed kitchen items

If you like Amazon, then you'll love my store.  I have hand picked only the best of what is there for your ease in shopping.
 
I have included spices from around the world, my favorites, and some new finds.  I included: United States, France, Viet Nam, Japan, China, Korea, Australia,Scottland, Ireland, Switzerland, Mexico, Cuba, Tokyo, Carribean, Puerto Vallarta, India, Iran, Brazil, Venezula, Chile,England, Canada, Spain, Germany, Hungary, Africa, South Africa, and a few I'm sure I forgot to mention.
You should find some hard to find spices, herbs, and sauces, etc. within your ethnicity tastes and style, but I recommend trying some you have never heard of, it's the way to try new things and learn.

Also every knife you'll ever need, and many many specialty tools.

I also included many items for the left handed chef.

No comments:

Post a Comment